3.8 Earthquake

I do not have the fondest memories of earthquakes. Who does, anyway?!
I woke up around 3:18 AM to a 3.8 Los Angeles earthquake. Everything was rattling. Everything was shaking. I was, too. And it's not because I'm such a coward that I started crying... but because I had no one in bed beside me--no mom, no sister. I was alone and awake and scared of what could have happened. Injury... I can take that. But death. No.
You see, on April 2010, I felt that ~7 magnitude earthquake centered somewhere in the California-Mexico border. I lived in San Diego then. And there were A LOT of aftershocks which lasted for days. And I was scared... so so scared.
So, yeah, I cannot go back to sleep. I'm too paranoid to even go back to sleep. Life is oh so precious. You never know what happens next. We could have been in the news or something had it been a massive earthquake. Something. It's crazy.
To end this... I just want to say: I love you Mama, Papa! I love you my dearest sisters! I miss you all so badly. I wish you were here so I can hug you.

Labels:

0 COMMENTS
Written on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 3:59 AM by Unknown