Hello!

These past few months, a lot of people asked me if I stopped taking pictures because I haven't been posting anything on Flickr or Facebook. My Flickr account has also expired for more than three months already! But I have not stopped taking pictures, I promise. I just stopped sharing them. In fact, I've been keeping a private blog (hmm... like the 365 project), which I update every single day... and that has been going on for almost two years! Proud (:

So why am I making another blog? I have no clue, actually. I guess I just miss sharing my pictures with other people. I miss having an audience. After all, life is more interesting when you share your experiences with others... and so I will try to update this blog whenever I can.

Also, I am not much of a writer... so I will let the pictures do the talking ;)

Oh and one last thing, I will be uploading old and new pictures. I'm only currently taking a lab and a chem class this summer so I have quite some time to blog. *fingers crossed*




1 COMMENTS
Written on Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 12:41 AM by Unknown